Air fried pears are unbelievably delicious and ultra-easy to make.
This dessert looks decadent and is sure to impress any hungry audience, including kids! Plus, it uses only 5 ingredients (+1 optional ingredient), comes together in less than 20 minutes, and it’s loaded with fibre, protein, and healthy fats. Does it get any better than that?!
This maple cinnamon Greek yogurt cream has 3 ingredients: maple syrup, cinnamon, and 2% vanilla Greek yogurt. It also makes a great dip for fruit or a nice spread for bagels and english muffins!
First, you will air fry your pears. If you don’t have access to an air fryer, this step can also be done in the oven. Just a simple coat of butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon, and you’re good to go!
When your pears are done, just deck them out with your desired toppings and that’s it! Enjoy your delicious air fried pears and thank me later 😉.
This is the air fryer that I use.
Here is my favourite brand of Greek yogurt.
I absolutely love this Canadian maple syrup.
Looking for another nutritious recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth? Try this salted caramel smoothie. It’s sweet, salty, nutritious and 100% satisfying!
Feeling a little tired and want a sweet pick-me-up? Check out my easy blender banana coconut latte!
Air Fried Pears with Maple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Cream
- Air Fryer
- 2 pears ripe, Bartlett
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup 2% vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 350F.
- Cut pears in half. Use a measuring spoon to scoop out the seeds and any tough parts. Coat the front and back of each pear with butter. Sprinkle the front of the pear halves with 1 tsp of cinnamon. Place in preheated airfryer and air fry for 15 minutes.
- While you wait, mix 2% vanilla Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and 0.5 tsp cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Remove pears from air fryer and let stand for 2-3 minutes to cool. Top with 1 tbsp of the Greek yogurt mixture and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Optional: finish with a drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!